Monday, October 28, 2019

Filming blog

The filming process was hectic for me individually. This is because I was not present the first day of filming because I was taking the aice history and the aice psychology paper 2 exams. This was especially difficult because I was in a majority of the scenes. Because of me not being there, my teammates only got to film a couple of scenes. I was not able to complete the filming blog the day it was due due to the fact that I did not film my commercial so I did not know what to blog about. I knew when I came to school the second day of filming I had to be on my A-game. When I was leaving my house I just remembered hat I had to bring my vans so I quickly went back inside and Changed into vans. I also brought a second backpack to hold my other shoes. My other shoes had to old and worn out. This is because I was trying to make the worn out shoes represent any brand opposing vans.

When I got to school, I signed out a camera and went outside to start filming. One of my teammates had to change because she had to wear the same outfit she did the previous week. We had a couple of setbacks. One setback was that one of my group mates did not have the outfit they wore the previous week. One major setback was that one of our characters who filmed with my group mates the previous week did not show up to school. This caused my group mates and I to improvise. We had to stray away from the script, which was expected.

Another setback we had was the audio. There was someone who was mowing the lawn which caused the camera to not hear me speak in my scene

No comments:

Post a Comment