Sunday, October 6, 2019

Introductory

Good afternoon. This is my first post so I need it to be interesting. For starters, my name is Lesly and I am in the 11th grade. I am 6'3(I know, I know) and skinny. My family is fairly small with random family members who I swear i have never met before showing up to family reunions saying things like, "It's been forever Lesly". I am a very nice person who is approachable. I am good at listening and according to other people, I give good advice.

My favorite color is blue because it is very majestic and calm. My favorite food is pizza from Little Caesars. My favorite flavor of ice cream is vanilla because it is simple yet still tastes good. I enjoy watching anime and reading manga because of the multiple beautiful plots and the amazing art and animation styles. Anime such as Dragon Ball, Naruto, and My Hero Academia are prime examples of anime that i would watch till the end of time. I have a PlayStation 4 and I enjoy playing online with my friends. I love interacting with new people because i can learn about their different backgrounds and interesting lives. 


One of my biggest pet peeves is when someone bullies another person. Don't get me wrong, I like occasionally cracking jokes with my friends but I dislike it when someone else makes fun of someone to the point where it puts the victim in a bad mood. Another thing i dislike is pickles. Pickles are nasty and taste very bitter. The only way I can eat pickles is when they are in a burger or sandwich. Another thing i dislike is Korean music or as some like to call it-K-Pop. Lastly, another thing I dislike is someone getting hurt. When someone gets hurt, it makes me cringe with disgust. 

Thank you for reading my first post.
Sincerely, Lesly



No comments:

Post a Comment