Monday, October 28, 2019

editing blog

Due to my absence the previous class, my editing time was cut short because I had to take 30 minutes out of the class period time to film the scenes that I missed. When I finally arrived into the classroom, I was greeted with the somber knowledge that Pinnacle Studios was not able to be opened into the school computer . This brought me major frustration because I was prepared and even excited to edit my raw footage into a commercial. Because things did not go as planned, I had to write a filming blog instead if editing the footage.

Writing this paragraph is also frustrating because it is difficult to find things to write about because I did not edit and this is supposed to be a blog about editing. This dilemma caused me to contemplate the topic and contents of each paragraph. We only managed to dump the raw footage into one of my group mate's google drive. There, we will have to wait until next class in order to start editing .


For next class, I will feel more comfortable writing my blog because I will have edited the footage into a commercial. Because of this, I will be able to right a proper paragraphed blog. Next class will also be easier because the footage was already filmed and I will have the whole class period dedicated to editing the footage.

No comments:

Post a Comment